Michael Albert Norko MD, MAR
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatric risk assessment; Forensic mental health care system delivery; Religion, spirituality and psychiatry/mental health; Sexual diversity and religion more...
- M.D., SUNY Upstate Med Center, 1983
- M.A., Yale Divinity School, 2010
- Buchanan A, Binder R, Norko M, Swartz M: Resource Document on Psychiatric Violence Risk Assessment. Am J Psychiatry 169:3, March 2012, data supplement.
- Buchanan A, Norko MA (eds.): The Psychiatric Report: Principles and Practice in Forensic Writing. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011
- Kapoor R, Young JL, Coleman JT, Norko MA, Griffith EEH: Ethics in Forensic Psychiatry Publishing. J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 39: 332-341, 2011