Christian Connell PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Co-Director, Division of Prevention and Community Research, Department of Psychiatry; Director, Child Development and Epidemiological Research, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
Adolescent Risk Behavior; Alcohol and Drug Abuse; Child Abuse and Neglect; Child Development; Child Welfare; Clinical Psychology; Community Studies; Consulting Services; Quantitative Methods more...
- B.S., Penn State University/University Park, 1993
- Ph.D., University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 2000
- Connell, C.M. Survival analysis in prevention and intervention programs. In L.A. Jason & D.S. Glenwick (Eds.), Innovative methodological approaches to community-based research: Theory and application. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2012.
- Connell, C.M., Gilreath, T.D., Aklin, W.M., & Brex, R.A. Social-ecological influences on patterns of substance use among non-metropolitan high school students. American Journal of Community Psychology, 45, 36-48, 2010.
- Connell, C.M., Gilreath, T.D., & Hansen, N. Co-occurrence of substance use and sexual behaviors in adolescence. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 70, 943-951, 2009.