Education and Training
A full spectrum of training programs tailored to the needs of specific teams, groups and organizations are offered to address stress and burnout in work, home and daily life. Empirically-based training is available through lectures, class series, workshops and retreats at a range of intensity levels. The focus of training is to expand awareness of the effects of stress on health, and to learn new skills to reduce burnout and stress reactivity, thereby promoting better health and optimized functioning.
Components may include:
- State-of-the-art science of stress effects on the brain, cognition, mood and health.
- Learning to identify the signs of stress in yourself, your team and organization.
- Skills to increase moment-to-moment observing and awareness of stress signals.
- Mindfulness-based strategies for regaining control over stress.
- Breath, yoga and movement-based stress reduction
- Personalized life coaching
How We Can Help
Based on the latest science of stress and coping, our stress and wellness programs:
- decrease burnout
- rejuvenate energy
- increase efficiency and productivity
- grow leadership skills
- enhance positive team building
- improve social connectivity
- build resilience
- foster initiative and innovation
- cultivate deep focus and calm
Who We Can Help
All the programs and packages are tailored to the needs of our clients. Our clients include individuals and teams, professional groups and societies, executive educational programs, healthcare, financial and other organizations, corporations, military, state and federal agencies.