STEP Publications & Research
- Perez VB, Roach BJ, Woods SW, Srihari VH, McGlashan TH, Ford JM, Mathalon DH. Early auditory gamma-band responses in patients at clinical high risk for schizophrenia. Supplements to Clinical Neurophysiology. 2013;62:147-62.
- Perez VB, Woods SW, Roach BJ, Ford JM, McGlashan TH, Srihari VH, Mathalon DH. Automatic Auditory Processing Deficits in Schizophrenia and Clinical High-Risk Patients: Forecasting Psychosis Risk with Mismatch Negativity
Biological Psychiatry. 2013 (epub ahead of print).
- Fryer SL, Woods SW, Kiehl KA, Calhoun VD, Pearlson GD, Roach BJ, Ford JM, Srihari VH, McGlashan TH, Mathalon DH. Deficient Suppression of Default Mode Regions during Working Memory in Individuals with Early Psychosis and at Clinical High-Risk for Psychosis
Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2013; 4: 92.
- Srihari VH, Phutane VH, Ozkan B, Chwastiak L, Ratliff JC, Woods SW, Tek C. Cardiovascular mortality in schizophrenia: defining a critical period for prevention. Schizophrenia Research. 2013;146(1-3):64-8.
- Srihari VH, Shah J, Keshavan MS. Is early intervention for psychosis feasible and effective?
The Psychiatric Clinics of North America.
- Breitborde NJ, Kleinlein P, Srihari VH. Self-determination and first-episode psychosis: associations with symptomatology, social and vocational functioning, and quality of life
Schizophrenia Research. 2012;137(1-3):132-6.
- Perez VB, Ford JM, Roach BJ, Woods SW, McGlashan TH, Srihari VH, Loewy RL, Vinogradov S, Mathalon DH. Error monitoring dysfunction across the illness course of schizophrenia
Journal Abnormal Psychology. 2012;121(2):372-87.
- Dodds TJ, Phutane VH, Stevens BJ, Woods SW, Sernyak MJ, Srihari VH. Who is paying the price? Loss of health insurance coverage early in psychosis
Psychiatric Services. 2011;62(8):878-81.
- Ozkan B, Phutane V, Jonas E, Tek C, Srihari V. Hoofbeats and zebras: neurodegenerative disorder presenting as a "first episode" of psychosis
General Hospital Psychiatry. 2011; 33(4): 412.e1–412.e3.
- Phutane VH, Tek C, Chwastiak L, Ratliff JC, Ozyuksel B, Woods SW, Srihari VH. Cardiovascular risk in a first-episode psychosis sample: a 'critical period' for prevention? Schizophrenia Research. 2011;127(1-3):257-61.
- Breitborde NJK, Srihari VH, Pollard JM, Addington D, Woods SW. Mediators and Moderators in Early Intervention Research. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. 2010; 4(2): 143-152.
- Srihari VH, Breitborde NJK, Pollard JM, Tek C, Hyman L, Frisman LK, McGlashan TH, Jacobs S, Woods SW. Public-Academic Partnerships: Early Intervention for Psychotic Disorders in a Community Mental Health Center. Psychiatric Services. 2009; 60:1426-1428.
- Breitborde NJK, Woods SW, Srihari VH. Multifamily psychoeducation for first-episode psychosis: A cost-effectiveness analysis. Psychiatric Services. 2009; 60:1477-1483.
- Breitborde NJK, Srihari VH, Woods SW. Review of the operational definition for first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. 2009; 3(4):259–265.
- Saksa JR, Cohen SJ, Srihari VH, Woods SW. Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Early Psychosis: A Comprehensive Review of Individual vs. Group Treatment Studies. International Journal of Group Psychotherapy. 2009; 59(3): 357-383.