To develop new prevention and treatment strategies to increase the ability to regulate stress, decrease craving and compulsive seeking, and improve self-control over addictive behaviors, such as substance use, smoking, drinking, or overeating of high fat “comfort” foods.
- Help you determine if cutting back or stopping an addictive behavior is the right decision for you
- Work with you to take the first steps in cutting back or stopping addictive behaviors
- Provide referrals and follow-up treatment as needed
- Brain Imaging Studies
- Human Laboratory Studies
- Behavioral Interventions
- Medication Development
- Genetics of Addictive Behaviors
Who is eligible?
- Healthy Individuals
- Individuals looking to gain greater self-control over substance use, over-eating, smoking, and/or drinking.
Principal Investigator & Director
Rajita Sinha, PhD
Professor of Psychiatry and Child Study
For more information about the clinic and our research programs please call (203) 605-9274 or email: email@example.com.