Seth R Axelrod PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Dialectical Behavior Therapy Team Leader at the Yale-New Haven Psychiatric Hospital Intensive Outpatient Program
Departments & Organizations
Borderline personality disorder and comorbid conditions (e.g., substance use disorders, PTSD); Adaptations of Dialectical Behavior Therapy; Mindfulness; Emotion regulation more...
- B.S., Cornell University, 1992
- M.A., University of Kentucky, 1995
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 1999
- Perepletchikova, F., Ansell, E. B., & Axelrod, S. R. (2012). Borderline personality disorder features and history of childhood maltreatment in mothers involved with child protective services. Child Maltreatment, 182-190.
- Axelrod, S. R., Perepletchikova, F., Holtzman, K., & Sinha, R. (2011). Emotion Regulation and Substance Use Frequency in Women with Substance Dependence and Borderline Personality Disorder Receiving Dialectical Behavior Therapy. American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 37, 37-42.
- Perepletchikova, F., Axelrod, S. R., Kaufman, J., Rounsaville, B. J., Douglas-Palumberi, H., & Miller, A. L. (2011). Adapting dialectical behavior therapy for children: Towards a new research agenda for Paediatric suicidal and non-suicidal self-injurious behaviors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. 16, 116–121.