Rebecca A Miller PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry; Director, Peer Support, CMHC
Departments & Organizations
My research interests include processes of recovery from psychiatric and substance use disorders, especially innovative and community-based collaborations more...
- B.A., Barnard College, 1997
- M.A., Long Island University, 2002
- Ph.D., Long Island University, 2006
- Davidson, L, Bellamy, C, Guy, K, & Miller, R. (2012). Peer support among persons with severe mental illnesses: a review of evidence and experience. World Psychiatry, 11: 123-128.
- Rowe M, Clayton A, Benedict P, Bellamy C, Antunes K, Miller R, Pelletier J-F, Stern E, O’Connell, M. (2012). Going to the source: Citizenship Outcome Measure Development. Psychiatric Services, 63; 445-450.
- Miller, R., Ponce, A., & Thompson, K. (2011). Deinstitutionalization and the Community Mental Health Movement, 1954-1976. In eds. Michael Rowe, Martha Lawless, Ken Thompson. Classics of Community Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.