Megan Veenema Smith DrPH
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, in the Child Study Center and of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases); Director, New Haven Mental health Outreach for MotherS (MOMS) Partnership
Departments & Organizations
Mental health promotion and prevention in children and families; Mental illness in pregnancy and parenting; Community-based mental health research; Community-based participatory research in mental health; Gender disparities in mental illness more...
- B.A., Amherst College,
- M.P.H., Yale University School of Public Health,
- Dr.P.H., Boston University, 2007
- Smith, MV, Mayes LC, Sung A, Shah B, , Klein DS, Yonkers KA. Neurobehavioral Assessment of Infants Born at Term and In Utero Exposure to Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. Early Human Development, 2012 Sep 20. pii: S0378-3782(12)
- Yonkers KA, Gotman N, Smith MV , Forray A, Belanger K, Brunetto W, Lin H, Burkman RT, Zelop CM, Lockwood CJ. Does Antidepressant Use Attenuate The Risk Of A Major Depressive Episode In Pregnancy? Epidemiology, 2011:22; 848-854.
- Smith MV, Lincoln A. (2010) "Integrating social epidemiology into public health research and practice: the case of maternal depression." American Journal of Public Health, In Press.