Kirsten Matthews Wilkins MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Clerkship Director
Departments & Organizations
Integration of basic and clinical science in the Psychiatry Clerkship; medical student mental health; novel applications of rTMS
- B.S., University of Tulsa, 1997
- M.D., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2001
- Nespoli M, Wilkins K. Chapter 1. Interviewing The Older Adult. 3-14. Tampi RR, Williamson DJ, Eds. Fundamentals of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2013. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. ISBN: 978-1-62618-691-0.
- Kirwin PD, Wilkins KM. Training requirements in North America. In Principles and Practice of Geriatric Psychiatry, 3rd Edition. Eds. Abou-Saleh M, Katona C, Kumar A. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. January 2011.
- Clinical Assessments in Psychiatry: Mastering Skills and Passing Exams. Tampi RR, Muralee S, Weder ND, Wilkins KM. Editors. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. February 1, 2010. ISBN: 0781799090.