Jack Tsai Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Pitzer College, 2003
- M.S., Purdue University, 2007
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2009
- Tsai, J., Kasprow, W. J., & Rosenheck, R. A. (in press). Latent homeless risk profiles of a national sample of homeless veterans and their relation to program referral and admission patterns. American Journal of Public Health.
- Tsai, J., Rosenheck, R. A., Culhane, D. P. Artiga, S. (2013). Medicaid expansion: chronically homeless adults will need targeted enrollment and access to a broad range of services. Health Affairs, 32(9), 1552-9.
- Tsai, J., Whealin, J. M., Scott, C., Harpaz-Rotem, Il, & Pietrzak, R. H. (2012). Examining the relation between combat-related concussion, a novel 5-factor model of posttraumatic stress symptoms, and health-related quality of life in Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 73(8), 1110-1118.