Helen Fox PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Cocaine dependence; Alcohol dependence; Designer drugs; Novel psychoactive substances; Stress and immune system adaptations; Sex differences; Cognition and addiction; Emotion regulation; Pharmacotherapy development more...
- B.S., University of Portsmouth, UK, 1996
- Ph.D., University of East London, 2002
- Fox, H.C., Sofuoglu, M., Morgan, P.T., Tuit, K.L., Sinha, R. (2013). The Effects of Exogenous Progesterone on drug craving and stress arousal in cocaine dependence: Impact of gender and cue type. PNEC. 38(9):1532-44.
- Fox, H.C., Tuit, K.L., Sinha, R. (2013). Stress system changes associated with marijuana dependence may increase craving for alcohol and cocaine. Human Psychopharm. 28(1):40-53.
- Fox, H.C., Seo, D., Tuit, K., Hansen, J., Kimmerling, A., Morgan, P.T., Sinha, R. (2012). Guanfacine effects on stress, drug craving and prefrontal activation in cocaine dependent individuals: preliminary findings. J Psychopharmacol. 26(7):958-72