Donna M LaPaglia PsyD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director of the Substance Abuse Treatment Unit of the Connecticut Mental Health Center; Associate Director of Addiction Services, the Connecticut Mental Health Center
Departments & Organizations
Psychotherapy for substance use disorders; Training and supervision in addictions treatment; Behavioral interventions for addictions; Best teaching practices in psychology and psychiatry training programs. more...
- B.S., Loyola University of Chicago, 1990
- Psy.D., Illinois School of Professional Psychology, 1996
- Ball, S. A., Maccarelli, L. M., LaPaglia, D. M., Ostrowski, M. J., Randomized trial of dual-focused versus single-focused individual therapy for personality disorder and substance dependence. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199, (5), 319-328, 2011.
- Samuel, D. B, LaPaglia, D. M., Maccarelli, L. M., Moore, B. A., Ball, S. A., Personality disorders and retention in a therapeutic community for substance dependence. The American Journal on Addictions, 20 (6): 555-562, 2011.
- LaPaglia, D. M. Challenges and solutions of adding medications to specialty addiction treatment programs: A review and suggestions. Alcohol Health and Research 33, 4, 2011.