Chiang-Shan Ray Li MD PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Substance Abuse Research | Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Research Clinic | Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) on Sex and Gender Factors Affecting Women's Health
Psychophysics; Neural imaging more...
- Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 06/1996
- M.D., National Taiwan University, 1989
- Li C-SR, Lin S-C (2002) Inhibition of return in temporal order saccades. Vision Res 42: 2089-2093.
- Li C-SR, Lin W-H, Chang H-L, Hung Y-W (2004) A psychophysical measure of attention deficit in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Abnorm Psychol 113: 228-236.
- Li C-SR, Huang C, Constable T, Sinha R (2006) Imaging response inhibition in a stop signal task – neural correlates independent of signal monitoring and post-response processing. J Neurosci 26: 186-192.