Arthur A. Simen MD, PhD
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical GroupPsychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center; Human Genetics, Division of; Molecular Psychiatry, Division of; Yale Mood Disorders Research Program; Aging & Geriatric Psychiatry, Division of
Neurobiology; Neuroscience; Genetics; Epigenetics; Aging; Depression; Stress; Behavioral neuroscience; Statistical methods; Molecular biology; Psychiatry more...
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1999
- M.D., Univ. of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, 2001
- Bordner KA, George ED, Carlyle BC, Duque A, Kitchen RR, Lam TT, Colangelo CM, Stone KL, Abbott TB, Mane SM, Nairn AC, Simen AA. Functional genomic and proteomic analysis reveals disruption of myelin related genes and translation in a mouse model of early life neglect. Frontiers in Neurogenomics. 2011. In Press.
- Bordner KA, Kitchen RR, George ED, Carlyle B, Mahajan MC, Mane SM, Taylor JR, Simen AA (2011). Parallel declines in cognition, motivation, and locomotion in aging mice: association with inflammation in the medial prefrontal cortex. Experimental Gerontology. In Press.
- Simen AA, Bordner KA, Martin MP, Moy L, Barry LC (2011). Cognitive dysfunction with aging and the role of inflammation. Therapeutic advances in chronic disease. In Press.